She/Her/Mom/Patriot/Attorney/Wife of AF Veteran

Even little Anons like me are getting executed by Twitter. I consider this suspension as a badge of honor. Back to the digital battlefield my frens!

I have this EXACT badge of honor from Twatter... They gave me, VERBATIM, the 'spam and platform manipulation' spiele SMDH The EXACT same day that thousands of us.. and my 12k followers were WHACKED by JACK! days after POTUS was booted. Last week? I lost a nearly 15 yr 'history' with FACEBOOK.. fam pics, games that I had plowed $$$ into, GONE, history and FB is NOT at all 'forgiving' of their TOTALITARIAN posturing.... We MUST stand as ONE, supporting DJT, OUR MILITARY... and the RENEWAL, both Spiritually and MORTALLY of Our REPUBLIC... This PANTOMIME of Bidet Biden has gone LONG ENOUGH!!! Oh yeah, I was able to RETRIEVE my game... but with no help from the ZUCK... Deep State media MUST be FULLY EXPOSED!!

In response Mich Attorney to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Brooster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bruce Le Doux, click on at the bottom under it