I was woken up at 2:00 am to watch this. I hope it serves you as well as it did me.

https://youtu.be/W3hPnxp6HlQ

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I'm one of those people that try to understand the motivation of behaviors in people. If you can understand that then its possible to make a connection. To say I'm flummoxed by the elites and deep state is a understatement. What can be so worthwhile that you're willing to give away your decency, your self worth, your very soul to possess it? Why do they not understand that whomsoever gives you something also has the power to take it away?

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Donna Corn to her Publication

My hallucination is, Greed and lust of power are blinding...

(1) Show this thread

I only got to the wallstreet part and had to go buy more silver 😅#ihaveaphysicalsilverproblem

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Kristina Simpson to his Publication

The Wisdom is strong, with this one⬆️⬆️⬆️

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Kristina Simpson to his Publication

Same here.

All physical PM are undervalued. But Silver upside is huge compared to all of them even Gold.

Bankers hate silver because they cant corner the market on it. They used to have ability to corner the Gold/Diamond market and set Price point. They may still have this ability.

They have manipulated the silver price for 150 years after forcing Congress to de-monetize it. Wait till its re-monetized!!!!

Have you seen this docu? It covers everything, highly suggest https://instantwatcher.com/a/title/211612

(2) Show this thread

Midwestern Union Carpenter. 💯% American. Proudly banned from Twitter the same time as my President. Ready for justice to be served

Trey Smith is Awesome!
Anyone who hasn't seen him needs to watch. He has many videos

In response Nail Drvr to his Publication

I agree 100% Serious vibes going on today!!

(1) Show this thread

Awesome breakdown!