The PCR test IS the vaccine. its a precursor to the jab. the test will make you more lenient towards accepting the jab. the jab will mutate your DNA by injecting mRNA.

if you have either of those you will not be able to ascend to or develop complete awareness

Only people mentioned by @The_Reptilian_Skipper in this post can reply

Truth seeker who's sick of the ridiculousness!!!

In response The Reptilian Skipper to his Publication

this pisses me off. all these fooking yes ive dedicated to ascending and truth. i was tested a few weeks ago. if this is true didnt our potus get tested. i will never consent to the jab. looking for the truth not matter what it is. if you all know

In response Paula Goble to her Publication

same

QUANTUM mechanics enthusiast, dad of 2 gods, invester in cryptocurrencies & precious metals, WWG1WGA, here to help - not for target practice

In response Paula Goble to her Publication

you really think trump took the PCR test.
you really think it was trump wearing a mask in the hospital
you dont think lookalikes or clones exist at that level.
what pisses you off is the fact youve been tested.
duped by a control system thats made 99% of the globe believe in a non isolated bullshit pretend disease.

(2) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Not a surprise at all. they stole Tesla's invention . That's what these beings do steal, murder and cheat!

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

I was tested and can assure you I'm not lenient towards taking that durn shot. I'm pissed as all get out to find the truth about the testing for covid-19.