Only people mentioned by @Anjilloflight in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Anjill oflight to her Publication

God Bless Justices Alito, Gorsuch & Thomas!

You have shown the world that there is no justice to be found with the Supreme Court.

Thank you, sirs, for this milestone.

The Military may now do what needs to be done to restore the Republic!

Thank you for your service, gentlemen!

I worry for him, he needs protection

Worshipping God, living simply - I raise kids, animals and gardens. My tractor is my peaceful place. Eyesight fading but faith strong.

The three stars . . . .

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Glad to see you made it over, Nana missed ya!

Divinely directed🙏🏻Twit will NOT have the last say. Can’t keep an anjill w/ wings down. Not my 1st rodeo. Digger🕵🏻‍♀️& Bread Baker🍞🐸

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🙏🏻💖 😘. Yay! Hi Nana!!!
I am a lot slower over here 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ but starting to get used to it.

(1) Show this thread