Trump has put a gigantic dent in the human trafficking program for the elites and continues to do so to this very day. Nevertheless, evil is there out there. It's not an on/off switch but rather a dimmer switch. It's getting dimmer by the day for them. They are outnumbered by wide margins. We the people are the majority and will always be the majority. Never doubt your importance or significance in this effort. One call or email can save a child's life. Action leads to more action. While inaction leads to more inaction. He sent frogs to destroy them. The more people wake up, the more outrage there will be. To the point where these bold sickos will not be able to walk down the street. While we are waiting on the great reveal and Trump to reveal his royal flush, there's plenty we can do to wake people up.

i like the way you stated this. because evil will continue- its not just about an EBS alert and poof its gone. we are living in end times, we need to rise. I knew about wayfair last year but i didnt even call or contact them, i told other people but what does that do? its good to wake ppl up but if we dont do anything and call out the company or individuals they keep doing it. we need to shake up, post, call on their feeds to let them know we know and we are watching. i "assumed" if we knew it was being handled, then i learned more about our agencies involved in the cover up. and well you know what they say about assuming ...🙋🏻‍♀️#saveourchildren

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @anasha_justagirl in this post can reply

In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication

Well by morning after several posts on different platforms. Several listings have already been removed. So yeah, we are making a difference. The Etsy seller is gone. Keep up the fight. Bottom up. Trump is working top down. We meet in the middle.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread