Donald Trump taped by Epstein?
No. If that were true, Fake News would have been ALL over it to ruin Trump & the faith of his base & thus, his election. Don't believe the hype.
Also, we've never see live a video / picture of Ghislaine Maxwell in court, only paintings. WHY is that?
1) The court preceding has long been finished,
2) She's been long dead, or
3) We might not even know what the real Ghislaine Maxwell looks like, if she was even real at all...
Elon Musk was "pictured" with Ghislaine. Elon said he didn't even know she was standing there & that he was "Photobombed".
Before I catch any flack, we must question the reality put in our faces, as our 'reality' has been fabricated all along.

Only people mentioned by @vDarknessFalls in this post can reply

In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜ฑ

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸผTruth is Freedom๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

definitely interesting to think about possibiliry of "known" people to actually have never existed ๐Ÿ™€ So much we don't know....

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I typed in thispersondoesnotexist.com and didn't get anything to speak of.

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Here is what I found, although I did have to refresh the page each time to get a new picture. https://thispersondoesnotexist.com/

(1) Show this thread

saying Trump is just to lure the sheep in To get them to pay attention as more comes out