Do you think this will boomerang?!
hahahaha🍿🤭🍿🤭🍿🤭🍿

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

Wife,Mom,Gma,G.Gma,❤ TRUMP!!!🇺🇸❤💪🙏💥

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

So we can now see ALL PAST PRESIDENTS RETURNS, RIGHT!??

These people ar e going to fall flat on their pompus a$$e$! Aren't people getting tired of watching the attacks on our POTUS? What a bunch of losers.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

"these people are stupid"

😎MAGA 🇺🇸 So Cal Native 🌴☀🏖 *MCGA*💝🐸 🇺🇸💪 Proud PRESIDENT TRUMP Supporter 🙏 #DarkToLight #GodWins

Absolutley!! Always does!!
They never learn LMFAO

Well, well well! Now others tax returns can be handed over! ;)

establishing precedent

Energy Shifter helping the World Transform their lives into the New Earth! Host of Soul Talk Soul Life Media Patriot to the Core...

You can be sure his tax records are impeccable!

Jesus Christ my Lord! LOVE President Trump! QQQ! #1A #2A #MAGA #KAG #Constitution-1776! #Trumpsara! Happily married! WWG1WGA! WA state.

The Lord has made it crystal clear to His people of late...none of these pure evildoers will get away with anything they are wickedly doing. He just spoke to me..."they won't have the 'time' is not on their side". He speaks to me in funny ways much of the time...

No one c/b here 24/7/365! Be kind & patient(to myself) #DearGodSaveProtectHealTheChildren I BELIEVE... The Best Is Yet To Come!

THIS ~BOOMERANG~
will BITE [them] ~BIGLY~ &
THE PAIN FOR A LIFETIME!
#TheArtofWar WINNERS
vs Action-Reaction losers

they cant havbe the hearing for fraude but they want to relase trump taxes ...whast a beauty .,..fantastic how they going to have to realease all of their taxes as well....oh movie on ...lol

Proud Sovereign Patriot. Q sent me. Part of The Plan. Part of The Great Awakening. The Best is Yet to Come!

I'm sensing a great big juicy NOTHING BURGER.