LOL...
This damned cold is as stubborn as I am....

Guess who's gonna win though? ๐Ÿคฃ

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

We have already Won. ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’–โญ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒŽ WWG1WGA

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Sending you love and light!!! โšกโšก๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โคโค

QY9Tonic.com a gram of C and loaded with Quinine!

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Your love note is coming filled with warmth for you kind soul. I love you Veronica โค๏ธ

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Vitamin C & D, Colloidol Silver Hydrosol Spray [Nose & Throat]
& HCQ Cocktail as a preventative measure!

Praying for a Speedy recovery... Get LOTS of sleep too!

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

Praying for a quick and complete healing for you Miss Veronica. Take care and God bless

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

Ms VW that's WHO. Love ya Patriot stay warm and God Bless.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

๐ŸคฃWhere are global warming people

"All we do is win, win, win, no matter what!"๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’—

GOD ๐Ÿคฃ

Veterans Wife, Mom, and Patriot. Portrait Photographer WWG1WGA Former @MMidd2020Q on Twatter.

Up your units of Liquid D3 if you can! anytime i start getting a sinus thing- i dump 20-30k units of d3 in my coffee

8th Generation AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPATRIOT, Navy Wife, Army Mom, Peds Nurse. GOD & JESUS๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒนAfghan Hounds! WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Dr. Zev's Protocol......

โ€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.โ€ Johnโ€ฌ โ€ญ8:32โ€ฌ โ€ญNLTโ€ฌโ€ฌ Fight for Freedom!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Love our POTUSโค๏ธ WWG1WGA

That cold doesn't stand a chance!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

That's not even a fair fight...Your gonna obliterate that puny cold. I prayed, God answers prayers....He is way more stubborn than you, young lady.

I AM Divine Love!โค๏ธ I AM Divine Light!๐ŸŒŸ I AM Divine Truth! ๐Ÿ—ก I AM Divine Gratitude! โœ๏ธ I AM Divine Perfection! ๐Ÿ˜‡ I AM! โค๏ธ

Bee pollen is considered one of natureโ€™s most complete foods. It contains special bee-made compounds that are used as medicine. The chemical composition of bee pollen comprises approximately 250 substances, including enzymes, vitamins, minerals, lipids and fatty acids, and amino acids.

Bee pollen contains about 23% protein, including 10% essential amino acids. It also contains 30% digestible carbohydrates, 26% sugars like glucose and fructose, 5 percent lipids like essential fatty acids, 2 percent phenolic compounds like flavonoids. Its other antioxidant flavonoids include bioflavonoids, carotenoids, quercetin, rutin, myricetin, and trans-cinnamic acid.

It is also packed with vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin D, and B vitamins like folate, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, and vitamin B6. From a mineral perspective, bee pollen also contains some magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, zinc, selenium, copper, iron, silicon, sulfur, and manganese.

โค๐ŸŒŽโคFighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. ๐Ÿšซ Romamce DMs

hope you're better. I've battled mine going on 2nd week๐Ÿคฉ
we're tough ๐Ÿ’ช

Serial entrepreneur and FREEDOM lover. #Patriot #USA

You of course!

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

my money is on you ๐Ÿ‘

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

Raw Honey & organic Cinnamon mixed together will knock out a cold / the flu very quickly. Both are Antibacterial & Antiviral and when mixed together they become very powerful. Take 3-4 spoonfulls a day. It also helps with a number of other things in the body! I hope this helps you feel better quickly! God Bless you sweet one ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š

Spiritual patriot, save our children, animals, country, and beautiful planet!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

especially raw manuka honey! this is the one i have daily ๐Ÿฏ ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ‘

https://steenshoney.com/collections/frontpage/products/steens-umf-10-mgo-263-raw-unpasteurized-nz-manuka-honey?variant=37855523274940

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I do raw honey, ginger and cinnamon in hot water and it is great.

(4) Show this thread

My money is on you! I am also sick w/ a sinus infection- feel better soon!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Miss Veronica always wins