KABQQQQQM!!!

Steve Scalise refuses to admit that Joe Biden legitimately won the election. Thanks Rep. Scalise!!!

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Perfect! 💥

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

So proud of Steve, those of us in La. are so pleased to have elected him. The same cannot be said about Senator Cassidy...

biden definitely 117% did not win the election. neither did many in congress, including my rep spanberger. we are ruled by unelected illegitimate tyrants.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Spaulding Showalter to his Publication

yes, but not for long.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

That guy rox it for sure...

sounds like this turd with the glasses is also trying to convince himself. Correction: Joe Biden does NOT live in the White House.

American patriot, freedoms keeper, mom gramma, and honestly tired of the corrupt politicians swamp creatures 🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼 Imperfect Christian

JOE BLOW ISNT ANYONES ANYTHING🚫🚫🚫