If you aren't already following And We Know (AWK) you should be....if you enjoy Dave on the X22 report you will love AWK and LT. Here's a sample of their production quality.

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

My favorite channel! Everyone support LT's channel by buying some merchandise so we can get the word out in our communities.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

My favorite channel! Everyone support LT's channel by buying some merchandise so we can get the word out in our communities.

I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THEM BOTH SINCE THEY STARTED THEY HAVE HELPED ME SO MUCH PATRIOTS STAND GOD BLESS THEM BOTH FOR ALL THEY DO WWG1WGA WW