BREAKING!!! 🚨🚨🚨 U.S. Supreme Court refuses to review#Pennsylvania election cases. No standing before an election, moot after. Justices Alito, Gorsuch, and Thomas dissent from the denial.

The Military is the only way forward.

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #USA #Godwins

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

isnt the military following orders from commander in chief, speaker of house, DS, and swamp? and Q said they were secretly arresting all corrupt years ago and we would be surprised once it hit the news (remember everyone was said had ankle monitors on and were all in gitmo?)

I hope the military steps in soon. People are going to flip out

Everyone remember we are watching a movie. This has to happen. ALL Courts have to fail us in order for the military to be able to take over.

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

In response Devoted Deplorable to his Publication

Your post made me feel better, thank you.. I need the reminders.

(1) Show this thread

Retired from many life experiences... military, public relations, financial services advisor, fitness advisor - student of golf... Trump!

This is an important gain - the SC could have dragged this out and THEN made this claim - it releases our side to go to the final step we expected - the military ... Silver lining here...

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

no surprise.

This is really getting on my nerves big time. Here we were all exited about the Judges Trump added, especially Thomas I believe because of his run in with Biden. And here they are all of them protecting this fooken joke of a man, let alone president... I want the Military to come in and save the day NOW! 🙏 DO IT Q!

Same idiotic premise as before—there is no correct time where anyone has standing to present evidence of election fraud. Hoping this was the final thing needed to show the public how totally corrupt everything has been... and now the military can do their thing.