Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@DISTILLED_ILLUSION) can see their posts

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Hate these evil MFs!!!!!! Everyone in the spiritual realm fight (and others)...ground often.. I've been slacking and bla because of it... we can not let our guards down now. Fires help me to ground and focus. Place protective shields as far as you can reach. I put up a crystal/gold ring from an old mirrored clock that ironically hasn't worked in many years... anyway, didn't want to throw out the pretty crystals from Czech Republic, so I am re-purposing the ring to bring in the sun's positive energy to help with the negative energy coming in with my kids' phones and social media. I can tell a difference :)

OMGosh - are they at it AGAIN -- just saw another post showing Wayfare pillow for $11,000 What is going on???

At some point....JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED AND WE MUST SEE IT!!!

Constitutional Conservative, Trump Supporter, Dogs Best Friend, My Kids My Country & God I Will Fight For

Oh my! It's unfathomable how Illuminati Satanists have their hooks into every effing thing that normal people don't know anything about. Want to create something & sell it on Etsy? SURE, go ahead, but you'll have to learn how to swallow that foul ball of goo in your throat once you find out Etsy sells & trafficks our children along side your creations.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

OMG WTF is this? 5 people have that expensive 50k item in their carts at once?

#ThesePeopleAreSick

I wonder how hard it would be to sell actual pillows to these pedos for thousands of dollars? lmao We should make ads for real pillows and list them for $10K or $20K and see if the dumbass pedos buy them! If they did we wouldn't be in any trouble since we sold them the exact pillow we showed listed ;)

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response larry mcintire to his Publication

😂😂😂😂😂 This is brilliant!!!!! I love it!

(1) Show this thread

Wayfair, I found a throw pillow for 9K freaked me out ! T r a f f i c k i n g has to stop.. Horrific ! [THEY] are like cockroaches everywhere ...Guess the monsters have been caught now. God Bless & protect the Heroes dealing this ✝️ God Help us, in the Name of Jesus Christ get rid of THEM 🙏 Praise God Almighty it is done, Amen.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Cheryl Whitestone to his Publication

Amen to your prayer. A pillow for 9k is definitely trafficking. These people are so sick and you are right that this has to stop!

(1) Show this thread

ugh!

never thought I would be doing this...now I can't imagine NOT doing it...Patriot, Freedom of Speech, Save our Country!!!

i really wish there was a "HATE" button instead of a "like"

Mother, Prayer warrior for Christ and Minister of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. Fighting for our God given freedoms and rights

I cant believe they are still doing this when they know people are awake! what gall!. I pray they get shut down for good

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

🔍"Platforms Housing Child Sex Trafficking Must Be Investigated & Eradicated: Etsy, Wayfair, & Yandex"
💊 https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/platforms-housing-child-sex-trafficking-must-be-investigated-eradicated-etsy-wayair-yandex

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ

God Fearing, Family Loving, ready for all the Sadistic, Pedophiles, and traders to die!!! #wwg1wga #operationoverwatch

In response Operation Que to his Publication

🤬OMG that is some evil shit!

(1) Show this thread

Love our Country WWG1WGA, Save our Children Love our President Trump/Flotus Freedom JFK starter/Trump finishes Prayers Patriot

@qpatriot1776
prayers this not sell of children again..:(

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Thanks for sharing. I wanted to put it here, but I couldn't find it on Gab anymore.

8th Generation AMERICAN 🇺🇸PATRIOT, Navy Wife, Army Mom, Peds Nurse. GOD & JESUS🙏🌹Afghan Hounds! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

link.......
must type it in.
From a Friend! I am not a member of etsy.