Only followers of this user (@SassylilTrumpgirl) can see their posts

In response Tawnya Marie to her Publication

they suck. we were better off with Ginsberg. At least we knew what she was. These other two are awful. Huge mistake on Trumps part. Should have been more careful who he appointed. Barrett was bust from the beginning and I never trusted her sweeter than honey act.

"Freedom Loving American Patriot" Jesus is King,Husband,Dad,Gun Owner, Trump is my President WWG1WGA. Q.

Traitors. Do we really know who they are and their backgrounds????
Hang Them All!!

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

It had to be, Military is the only way. I'm so dissapointed with ACB.... but it is what it is...the movie continues...#wwg1wga#GodWins#HoldTheLine

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Incredibly disappointing. I reflect back to how happy President Trump was at her confirmation. Little did he know....

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

The military works for biden. they are no less willing to throw us under the bus than the Chidems. Don't hold your breath waiting for them to come to rescue. If they were, they would have been here by now. We're on our own, which really means we lost and we're screwed.

(2) Show this thread

Christian, Patriot, Love Trump, Love my Schnauzers

We now know all of our governement, law, everything in this country is compromised and corrupted!!! Military needs to take over and save America from this takeover!!!

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

What in the world is going on? I can't believe this!