SCOTUS compromised
Assassination if overturned
Military is the only way
11.3 confirmed...waiting for the storm to pass

Only people mentioned by @Lioness in this post can reply

In response Lion ess to her Publication

I would love an answer to this... IF the Corporation of the United States was dissolved ... that literally obliterates any organizations or entities tied to it... was SCOTUS not a corporation asset? Q always said.. Military is the only way... this SCOTUS thing to me .. really doesn't matter .. or does it? We have any lawyers in here?

Loyal patriot, part of the movement to fight medical tyranny, govt corruption, child trafficking & human enslavement. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

when SCOTUS is compromised what does tgat tell you. our whole justice system is compromised!

I don't care why they won't take the case and it doesn't matter. The whole damn system if corrupt.

When will the military act. Beginning to wonder if they have been in the planning stage for so long they have forgotten they are suppose to implement it.

Even though I knew SCOTUS would not take the case -military is the only way, I still feel frustrated.

But still

HOLDING THE F'ING LINE

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

Frustration is real!! I personally am holding onto the April 1st date Juan has been giving out.

I also see this is bigger than the US, bigger than the World.

Its Dark to Light
God Wins

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

I guess the question is.. W H O is threatening them?
Who are they compromised with, if We are In Control?

Drop a Rod of God into the Geneva Lake.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Lin Wood had mentioned not trusting Kavanaugh due to Bush connections nor ACB due to McConnell pushing hard for her

(1) Show this thread