The Great Wall of China
What would you say if i told you Genghis khan was a Dark Actor in this game
So then who really built the Great Wall of China?
Is there ANYTHING we haven't been lied to about?
Let's move on to some evidence!

Only followers of (@SANTINO) can respond to this publication

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

Wow, everything I have been taught for the last 60 years is a lie, this is truly amazing, now to learn what actually happened, I pray the real history is brought forward to teach our children what really happened. I watch the history channel, but I sit while watching it, saying too myself none of this really happened except for the lives that were lost on battlefields to make the rich even more wealthy. All the innocent lives lost WW1,WWII, the HOlocaust, Korea, Vietnam, Irag, Afghanstan. It is truly disgusting a human life means nothing to these Satanists.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication

One video to watch if u can handle it is on Bitchute about the holocaust & WWII called " The Greatest Story Never Told". It is long about 6 1/2 hrs. It is detailed & graphic but near the end it gives u examples how over the last couple of decades including Spielberg's "Schindler's List" and a documentary he made are fake, fony, fraud. People who have tried to bring it to the surface have faced some unforseen consequences even death. Knowing what we know now I go into everthing with an open mind & think outside the box.

(1) Show this thread

Child of God, truth-seeker finder and sharer, patriot, inspired and fired up!

Wow! Who knew... 🤯

Interesting!

In response Garden Foxanne to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Good stuff...

In response General Khaos to his Publication

thanks 😊

(1) Show this thread