Just want 2 say wen I saw the news alert of falling debris from a plane over Denver..I was suspicious 💯
Denver is their designated home for NWO
Remember wen they built the crazy Airport
With the crazy murals EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED
Now this...
It had to be over Denver, didn’t it?
And it had to be a 777 didn’t it?
MKUltra, Pharma, FFs and masons do go hand in hand don’t they?

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

In the early years of that airport, they had to repaint the murals inside. They were so demonic & scary, children got upset when going through the airport.

It was 100% a NWO project, with the grimmest WW3 & satanic scenes painted.

Not much better now; I avoid the place.

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

One of the most extensive of those underground bases is...underneath Denver Airport
There's a tunnel system which goes to other underground bases
Maybe this is a kind of FF cover - I heard a while back that while they had cleared some areas, they were still working on clearing several levels of that base & tunnel system

Only followers of this user (@MrsRobinson) can see their posts

would never flu United anyway

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts