I like this one. 👍

I truly believe God has chosen us to be strong at this time, and by digging, dot connecting, (emotionally) absorbing and then re-packaging into chunks (aka memes) and sharing our truths to anyone who is ready to hear.... we have become wiser, braver and stronger through this journey together 👣

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

enough with the uncomfortable I and 85 million loyal patriots want our country back....PERIOD!!!!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Yes...now pray, repent, & stay clean for the next steps...don't launder your garments and then soil them in the mud again...we got way, way more ahead. Probably a hundred times harder than what we've been through so far...we gotta face the horrors beneath being brought up and then be dealt with still. THOSE are going to be dark times...the witnessing will be immeasurably exhaustive to the human spirit I am certain. Claim your faith, plant our feet, and be not moved...it's just been the drums of war thus far as the sides file into the valley and draw up lines for battle...no one has blown the war horn as of yet...our greater tests have not yet begun. Keep your face to the light and don't flinch, we have to face what we've allowed taking place for the longest time...everyone knew kids were missing all the time our whole lives and we all never really did anything about it. Time to face the music of our choices as the human race collectively, let's do this!

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

And now I am even more mad/sad, that people didn't listen to me. I preached about this for many years. I was ignored. I would also like to say, that anyone who brought it up (that was famous) got killed for doing so. I sometime's think we are being punished, for the darkness deeds. 😭 When I studied the missing 411, I seriously thought it was aliens not fallen angels. I thought the aliens stole the people. How can we be punished for all of this, when we would have been killed for trying to figure it out? With all due respect, it was like a catch 22.

(1) Show this thread