What’s your thoughts on the above video??
Read between the lines 👀

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

2 terms left

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Interesting

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light! 🕯️❤️🙏 God's Warrior of truth and light!

👀😁

Slept too long. Awakened abruptly. Shot of tequila. Ready to fight! 🙏God wins! 🇺🇸WWG1WGA always!

Is this a death threat????

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE MY ANSWER FOR 500 ALEX: ARRESTED 2/17/21’ UNDER HOUSE ARREST @ THE SPA AWAITING TRIBUNAL & THINKING TO HIMSELF TRUMP IS NOT THE EVIL GUY I MADE HIM OUT TO BE,

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

That is so good. I hope you're right.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

SINGLE FATHER OF A NINE YR OLD BOY TRYING TO KEEP HIS WORLD SAFE

MEME?????

Voters remorse. 💁‍♀️ And how much they are missing his "Genious" tweets. Reading those tweets with new eyes. #TrumpWasRIght

This is how a person acts when someone has died. Patriots would not have been only crying. Damon wants us to believe that it's over.

Trump is still your President.

"Truth is a weapon, both a shield and a buckler" ...Psalm 91 #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren #GodWins

My first thought is this cant be real.

Open mind always. Trying to navigate a crazy new world coming at us fast. One day at a time. Love the outdoors.

Disappointing but not unexpected. Seems like they are doing what they can to divide us further and keep the positive vibes down. I see stuff like that and make a mental note of who put it out there then move on try to be positive. The amount of propaganda out there is frustrating. Thanks for sharing. Hadn't seen this one before.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THIS DEEP STATE / ILLUMINATTI ACTOR HAS REMORSE FOR NOT SUPPORTING TRUMP & HIS FATE IS SEALED 💥