Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Thank you Almighty God that she was found!! There seems to be an increase in abductions. Parents please, know where your children are and who they are associating with and what they are looking at on social media and their electronics, please!!

Glad this little girl was found safely - thank you Almighty God!!
🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️☀️☀️☀️

The ❤️ Heart Always Knows! ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ 🐸 🙌 🙏

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Thank God! ❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

FB and all those platform ...please take your kids off those platforms ....please

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Where?

Mom, wife, hard worker at my FT job, monogrammer in my spare time, proud Trump supporter, and a proud patriot holding the line!

Shared.....

In response Retta Fulmer to her Publication

She was found. The guy who took her was killed by police.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏praying for her safe return

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

Thank God she was found safe.🙏🏼♥️🙏🏼🇺🇸

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

The Beebe Police Department is no longer searching for 14-year-old Kendra Reeves. She has been found safe.

https://www.thv11.com/article/news/local/missing-persons-reports/beebe-14-year-old-runaway/91-0ad7680b-6faf-484d-9b10-b72107016e7c

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Wonderful news! Thank you for sharing this. ❤️

(3) Show this thread