Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

I am Trump supporting conservative. Patriot!

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

time for for military to do their duty, enough of this corruption shit

Military is the only way!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I figured this would happen. Is there anyone of power or influence that is not on deep state payroll or blackmail list. not looking like it. a complete breakdown and removal of existing govt is the only way to stop the bullshit. 1776 all the way!!!!!

I figured this would happen. Is there anyone of power or influence that is not on deep state payroll or blackmail list. not looking like it. a complete breakdown and removal of existing govt is the only way to stop the bullshit. 1776 all the way!!!!!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

It's long past fooking time to blow this fooking fraud of an election the fook up. ENOUGH of this bullshit. I am fooking tired of this fooking bullshit movie also. Fook the normies, sheep, and sleepers. I live in Pennsylvania, and can't take this fooking bullshit and longer. I am FOOKING pissed if you can't tell.

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

feel the same. im in california !

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Hi Frens! Looking forward to Trump's return! Who's with me? #WWG1WGA #MAGA

One Down