Only people mentioned by @agent_kek in this post can reply

I am flesh and blood with a soul..not perfect. Standing with Patriots Anons DJT & Q 3 years now . It as not been easy as u know. WWG1WGA

In response agent kek to his Publication

Come back....all is forgiven. We miss you.
things have changed !

American Patriot, Truth Seeker, Seer, I Support Our Armed Forces & Vets. Q found me, unlike any way I've heard. Oath Keeper. β€οΈπŸ‘Š πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΈ

hi fren All my frens and intel were there. That matters. Errors here. Got in thru a link. This time.... Nuthin I can do, they got my device info. Totally bites. Great info still there. Everyone linking. Totally blocked. on Gab. that's it: EmmBee

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Twitter doesnt support President Trump Twitter doesn’t support the patriots Twitter doesn’t support freedom of speech I do not miss Dorsey or his Pedophile chat rooms.

I understand you, but I miss your posts so much, plz try it here, you are very special 😍

πŸ˜”I agree. I miss twitter. I miss Trump on T witter. I miss learning new interesting things everyday...and while this and Gab are great...I really miss Twitter.πŸ˜”

can you direct me to Iambatman83x9.. theblunttruth...patriotpmk.. Larryshane..laurenbradley. twit names. get me to them here kek πŸ™

In response Abigail Patriot to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I hear you there. I got nuked AND locked outta twitter. I have missed you. I need frens Kek. this was me on twatterπŸ™

Avolation - Flight; act of flying. Patriot. Digital Soldier. Flying for Truth & Freedom

I feel you homie. Just more people and faster servers on twitter. Makes it all more fluid. AU and Gab are fine, but there are no normies on their either. lol