Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Digital Soldier involved in irregular warfare. At its finest.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Good time to find some of his videos and post them. Knowing what we know now.....

Digital Soldier involved in irregular warfare. At its finest.

Malcolm X was a Truthslayer and I would bet everything I own that they killed him.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

"White people will be shocked when they discover that the passive little Negro they had known turns out to be a roaring lion…"
MalcomX
F a m i l i a r?

drop 729

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. β€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

All I can say is
F O O K E D

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Im sure it will all come out! In due time, our History will be changed.

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

bingo

Yep! Pretty sure he was a hit job....

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Perfect timing for Black History Month -
#FutureProvesPast

justice in name only- that was 50+ years ago- WHAT TAKES SO LONG??
Those demonic FBI agents are elderly or dead. The TRUTH needs to be known regardless!

πŸ˜…FBI tried to kill me a few times throw my case in there also

ben merde alors 🀭

Wife, Mama of 3, Patriot, Digital Soldier and loyal supporter of my President, Donald J. Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ The Best is Yet To Come! Enjoy the Show

Drip Drip Drip

Wife, Mama of 3, Patriot, Digital Soldier and loyal supporter of my President, Donald J. Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ The Best is Yet To Come! Enjoy the Show

Drip Drip Drip

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

BRAVO!!!

I can't wait to get stuck into the JFK declas!

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Well this should be interesting. Wondering what domino effect this can make.πŸ€”

Just a mom looking to help make things better for her children and grandchildren!

[X]

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Loius X involved.....who is that?? Louis Farrakhan.......he was known in the 60's as Louis X in the Nation of Islam org......

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts