Only people mentioned by @Oleglory in this post can reply

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response William Cherry to his Publication

BOOM!

Follower of the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE, Y'shua HaMashiach, the Son of Almighty YaHWeH. Hallelu-YaHWeH !!!!

Hallelu-YaHWeH. this is the message we should be sending. REPENT rather than pride

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

In response Critical ThinQer to his Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

praise be to Jesus!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

GOD didn't send an epidemic. This was man made by evil. I do love this passage however. I am just trying to say that most of the suffering on this planet was due to Satan.

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

%100 correct

(1) Show this thread