I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

SHE IS RIGHT

IT IS NOT A MOUNTAIN

This is an (area 51 type base)
& if you Google it you will find out about newly discovered entrances & tunnels found recently

Look at the seabeds .. follow it to Antartica

https://youtu.be/hHQafCfzil4

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

Dracos. Antarctica. Holograms in plain sight.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Rick Baron to his Publication

100% .... look st the arial shot

The aerial shot is reversed left to right.

This is a PYRAMID .... covered with FAKE Stone

@VincentKennedy .... There are more like this surrounding the peninsula

In response david vigilant to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CarmindaC in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I will need some kind of confirmation for a wild claim like this?
(i live in CT, i was on that mountain 2 days ago)

In response david vigilant to his Publication

look at ALL her videos

https://youtu.be/0Xcu9h8lHo0

& Koeberg & priximity to Antartica

Go onto maps .... some places under the sea .... its there

(1) Show this thread