Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

Orlando Airport, twice (picking up) maskless. Not one word said to me. I was the Only one.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Have Faith to her Publication

i did that with my family -we were the ONLY ones in 3 differnt airports and states. not bothered once. we even sat by a family in the terminal with gloves masks and shields 😳THe plane was a different story, got attacked by a mask nazi but we still won the battle 😂 ironically the next week Delta came out with a statement saying no exceptions on the mask policy 🤣 --anyway its quite easy, walk aroudn like you own the place and make no eye contact. when anyone at the desk asks if you need a mask you say "no thanks!" real cheery :) it works.

Yep! That is always my comment when I go shopping and they ask me if I would like a mask, No Thank you😁

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @rAnnbci in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Have Faith, click on at the bottom under it