Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

*American PatriQt* 1A-2A *Trump Supporter* *1776 Restore the Republic* Abolish 1871 Act. *LUKE 8:17*

They're such experts... yet still can't get the name right. I see they attempted to show off their deep seeded invesigations and research with "or simply Q" ..... you're getting closer you weasles! What a challenge it must be for them, to just state Anons who follow Q... yet they screw it up every time with the Qanon... quote. Smh! Those that follow the msm... you would think they would have enough brains to just 1 time show a few drops and try to decipher or decode it, live... on the tell lie vision... and show off some skill!!!! rather than discredit all who they consider to be wearing a tin foil hat. Nazi mockingbirds hate any critical thinkers who can think for themselves regardless of Q or not.... before Q there were truthers who on every platform and social media were still trying to expose the truth of crimes against humanity and corruption who were labled as conspiracy theorists. It's only a conspiracy when there are zero facts. Otherwise its called TRUTH. Idiots.

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

In response Miss *QT* Anon to her Publication

so gets on my nerves when they say Qanon smh.

(1) Show this thread

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

She was so full of crap. There was NO investigative reporting - she was not objective - she smurked and smiled her devious way through it. It was discussing and realy made me angry. But what do we expect from the MSM - soon they will all be out of job - begging in the streets where we can pass them a buck and point them to the nearest church!

Child of God ✝️. πŸ”₯Wife πŸš’ . Mother πŸ’•πŸ’•β€οΈ . MomMom πŸ’• . WWG1WGA πŸ¦… . CULT 45 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Q πŸ’₯

It should just be Q Anon. I feel like they're saying it wrong. Such a joke. She's just mad Trump outed her.. time to retire.

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

"Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation." DJT

There seems to be a typo:
QAnon's corrosive impact on Us

disproven by who?

by facebook fact checkers lmfao

(1) Show this thread

Irish, Truther, Patriot, Warrior Mother of two, in service to God for the Great Awakening WWG1WGA

Patriot. American. Mom. Grandma. Lover of Freedom, Liberty, God and Country. Will stay in the fight till the end! #WWG1WGA #MAGA4EVER

πŸ˜„