https://gab.com/stephenhunter9/posts/105771054961975508

EZRA COHEN WATNICK ( GEN FLYNNS ) OWN GHOST & MR Q DROP HIMSELF ( 5 ) ? hummmmmm
IS { GHOST EZRA ) @ ANONUP THE SAME ??????
OH IT MAKES ME WONDER ( STAIRWAY ) ............

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Gosh, I so want to believe Ghost Ezra and ECW are one in the same. I think he is an absolute necessity for this operation.

In response Peaceful Power to her Publication

They absolutely are not.

(1) Show this thread

I was under the impression that Ghostezra runs anonup in some manner? I've only been here a month so I'm not sure if he began it or not. He puts a lot of work into things. I don't think he is actually Ezra Cohen-Watnick though.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

WHO KNOWS @ THIS POINT ? ALL I KNOW IS GHOST ARE GHOST 😃

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot. Enforcer of the Constitution. Former TFO.

The answer is yes he is one and the same. In formation verified through bios available on the net.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WELL NOW !

GhostEzra is NOT ECW

(2) Show this thread

OOPS I STAND CORRECTED !! 4 ? COULD BE MORE THAT ARE UPDATED 💥💥💥💥💥

GHOST, SPOOK, GLIMMER MAN,
OFTEN USED TO REFER TO : THOSE WHO RUN SILENT LIKE SNIPERS !