Only followers of this user (@carlacoelho) can see their posts

In response ana coelho to her Publication

Very Interesting Information, worth the watch, for furthering your knowledge.

Disciple, Husband, Dad, Aware, Free-Thinker I follow back! Behold, how good & how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

She get a lil crazy towards the end. But much of this appears to be pretty accurate. Definitely helps you to start asking the right questions!

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

The plandemic roused me from my RipVan Winkle sleep last April but, Fall the Cabal and Out of Shadows is what woke me up. I researched every name and every place from these two Doc's and went down some deep dark rabbit holes as a result and, here I am today with a head full of info and sharing it with who ever will listen.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Leanne Marie to her Publication

Good for you, a great beginning. Knowlege is Power. Be Blessed

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

This series is Great so is Charlie Freak's series. So far his have been proven true.

(1) Show this thread

Mom, wife, hard worker at my FT job, monogrammer in my spare time, proud Trump supporter, and a proud patriot holding the line!

The Best! watch the sequels too...Helped me understand the big picture!!!

The documentary that got me in the Trump team.

Truly Revelatory! A great series, and certainly an eye-opener...

Found this series not long after I was red-pilled, and it changed my perspective forever! Give it a watch!

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Are these the movies that are going to be shown to wake the sleeping American People????

(1) Show this thread