@Ghostezra Running sentiment analysis on the relatively few tweets that Exra Cohen-Watnick, while serving as USD(I) on his twitter, posted, compared with your syntax, writing style and the simple fact that you are unverfied, gives a 90% probaability that who ever is behind this account is NOT Ezra Cohen Watnick.
A Naval Officer, graduate of the Camp
Peary Clandestine Course of Instruction (COI), and Intelligence Officer WOULD NOT ever be on a Q board, much less have ANY social media account. You ARE NOT Watnick.
Which is fine by me, as imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. You post good content, keep morale going. Why take on someone else's persona? Ego? Followers?
With a bright future ahead of him, in addition to the sentiment analysis, it is doubtful that Mr. Watnick would man a keyboard throughout the dat and night, posting on anonup or telegraph. You could be located and traced.
I could be wrong.
Don't think I am though...

Only people mentioned by @Terrible_Resolve in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paul Atreides, click on at the bottom under it