Feb 22, 2019 6:03:30 PM EST
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 592cf1 No. 5333408
https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1098294023738064898
For those who think this war is fake, or we are not a considered a major threat, this is a direct attack by Hillary Clinton on 'Q' & 'PRO POTUS' PATRIOTS.
The article referenced has an embedded link that literally TARGETS PRO POTUS/Q Twitter accounts that have been IDENTIFIED by CLINTON/DS as serious threats (ability to shift the narrative).
Twitter has already begun to remove targeted accounts (stages) under false pretenses.
The war is real.
The threat is real.
CLINTON PANIC.
CLINTON FEAR.
JUDGEMENT DAY COMING.
Q

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Hi Jimbo just a thought: would it give Twitter less traffic if you would make your Twitter posts pictures rather than links?you are bringing traffic to them and they don't deserve it. As you know I always appreciate your posts. No disrespect intended.

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Having Fits to her Publication

That's not my intention re: twitter. I give the links only as source material within the original Q posts. Many twitter links referencing Q are no longer valid anyways and try to mark them as so.

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Having Fits to her Publication

I do understand where you're coming from though! 🐸

(2) Show this thread
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Don't the whitehats have conttol of the clones? 🧐