I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

The "Girl Lover" pedo sign is on Good Humor Ice Cream, Magnum Ice Cream, Walls Ice Cream, etc. It is right in our face.

#symbolismwillbetheirdownfall#SaveOurChildren

Canada's CRIME MINISTER! His foundation.
Disney
Canada's COINS.
Boston Pizza Restaurants
Chipolte
The POPE!

(scroll for pics)

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DarktoLight2021 in this post can reply

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I just noticed the Chipotle logo after so many years. Disgusting! That aside, their food is meh, when it's not making people sick. They paid a $25 million fine to resolve criminal charges that it served tainted food from 2015 to 2018.

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

It pisses me off! Have tried to eat "clean" for years and Chipolte was a go to...POS liars! I didnt know about the court case. Realistically you have to cook from scratch as much as possible with all the HEK added to take out food now. I will pass on cannibalism!

(1) Show this thread

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Wow!!! Thank you for sharing the pictures! These people are sick!!!

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Happy to share! I saved lots back in spring when this first heated up on Tw*t .... I have noticed go*gle etc has scrubbed LOTS of images now!

(1) Show this thread