Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

NANA thinks GhostEzra is correct:
Other than God frequency is the signle most important thing in your life.

It affects everything in your life INCLUDING your connection to God.

https://anonup.com/upload/videos/2021/02/rTVcjNz8W8DhonKTSaCf_21_b9cb8f95d766cd72f6c5eac149f90cbd_video_original.mp4

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Something very familiar about the narrator's voice here 👍🏻😉

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Would you please be so kind to send us some links to good music to listen? I've seen in previous post you know this good prequencies and I want to learn please. I can understand if you do not have time to make a list, only do when you can. Would really appreciate. xxxx

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication

🤣🤣Hahaha frequency not prequency.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication

😘😇💜Sorry it took so long Nana has had a long day. I just google Frequency music 8 hrs and tune into 432, 528, 963, 1111, try different ones for different results and moods then listen to a few til you hear one you like, everyone is different.

(2) Show this thread