Only people mentioned by @LSol in this post can reply

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

In response LeAhna Sol to her Publication

I will so watch it. I just looked at attending since its in OTown & all filled up, even Volunteer spots. Why o Why didn't I look at attending this earlier. Maybe I'll drive down to get a peek at My Men#ILoveTrump πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

I'll believe it when I see it.

They told us to watch the Super Bowl halftime show and I had nightmares from the satanic imagery.

No thanks.

Not following their viewing recommendations anymore.

Don't get me wrong I love hearing from President Trump. But I'm done with more speeches, more talk, more comms, and more waiting.

Time for actions

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. Martin Luther King Jr.

patriots have been planning and fighting a war against a Real Cabal! The Cabal has people placed in powere everywhere! for those who think that this is something that can be fixed over night you are mistaken! They must expose them just like Pence was exposed! They need the trap set and them to surface and take the bait! without patience and a great plan to catch them all they would just continue to rebuild!!! Those who give uo so easily and are ready to submit are weak! i am sorry but patience is important if we are to win this fight!!

In response Sandra Strain to her Publication

agreed its not easy to destroy a satanic cult thats been around for 1000s of years

(1) Show this thread

we'll just have to wait and see how "Epic" it will be, but wont be holding my breath.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I won’t be holding my breath. In fact, I’d rather play with my kids & have fun rather than get dissappointed again while ignoring them. My family comes first now until they start giving.

We heard this with MAGA march on Jan 6th, it will be wild! It ended up being the biggest heart ache. Nothing is going to be EPIC unless biden is booted out of the presidency.

I'm a Constitutional Conservative, I love God, Family & My Country, the USA! God Bless The World.

Anyone know Day & Time please, I'm in Fla.

I can't handle the ups and downs anymore. I will stay away a watch the recaps.

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

πŸ‘πŸ™

CPAC = 3+16+1+3
17 + 6 = PAIN (23)

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Where does the added 6 come from?

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@ninanon) can see their posts