I hope [Facebook] gets sued by everyone...
They have violated our freedom of speech completely, they shut so many of our accounts down permanently and have totally suppressed all of the truth... [Facebook] will not make it and neither will Zuckerberg .#CrimesAgainstHumanity 🔥
#1221TakeItAway 🔥 5:5

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

And now they're even fact checking George Washington as a liar, My friend just got fact check for posting this

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

MAGA Staunch Trump supporter. Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA

mark is handled by his wifey who belongs to the CCP

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

FORM A LARGE GROUP TO MAKE IT CLASS ACTION 💥💥💥💥

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Zuckerberg is not merely a swamp rat. He and our other Bazillionaire IT Overlords have dark connections and agendas.

Zuckerberg may rise above the rest, however.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Great dig! Thank you for sharing!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

~ Right now- You ARE Somewhere in your FUTURE and You look much BETTER than You look right NOW!! ~K Clement

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

🎶I'm Singing TIMBER.🎶.. They're Going down🎶... AND We Will GET PAID! - 💥They have been on my🎯 target for a couple years. 🙏I am relentess in Faith!

(2) Show this thread

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

I have a hunch there will be numerous law suits in the next few years...

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Well he and his wife have been GTMO'd. So its a clone that will be arrested in public!

can not legaly show evidence in a court case or it may effect the Jury's opinion, if viewed prior to the trial, ignorance can be bliss for the general public, sleeping. Until Awaken Humanity, Poof and it just is....

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? 😂😂😂

i got banned from FB, messenger and IG in September. i didnt even use my IG account.

i dont care about that. but i care A LOT that even after deleting the programs 3 times my Son cannot access HIS accounts on my devices!

they actually banned my device!

what if my Son needed my device? they ruined it! thats dirty and should be illegal!

I'm a Constitutional Conservative, I love God, Family & My Country, the USA! God Bless The World.

I just got blocked an hour ago by FB for sharing a picture of lungs explaining what wearing a mask does to you.

In response Eileen McTwo to her Publication

Thank you for sharing the truth! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

Agree took freedom of speech, fact check BS on truth, killed my page and business page!!!

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

I am so sorry to hear this!!! Thats terrible. They can't get away with this!! Trump will get them!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Land of the Free because of the Brave! #WWG1WGA Proud Trump Supporter! Facts Over Fear! Love my #MAGA family!

CLASS ACTION LAW SUITS!!!!!!!! Tell me where to sign!

In response Vee Corrious to her Publication

Yes I hope Sec 230 is terminated soon!

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Vee Corrious to her Publication

This is Dominion classaction, but FB is on it also. Hope it helps!

(2) Show this thread

All Posts Are Made By My Own Views Through Scientific Facts, And Religious Beliefs - This Includes Views On Behalf Of Our Government

46 States Filed Class Action Lawsuit Against Facebook Accusing Of Violating Antitrust Laws
6:11 am December 10, 2020

(Some interesting numbers with time and date.)

https://usareally.com/8591-46-states-filed-class-action-lawsuit-against-facebook-accusing-of-violating-antitrust-laws

In response America First to her Publication

Aweosme thank you for sharing Patriot!!! 🙏🏼🇺🇸🦅❤️

(1) Show this thread