Only people mentioned by @icemtn17 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response ice mtn to her Publication

while i like the premise, we already know that the military is the pnly way. I've heard that if they do agree to hear the cases, the soonest they would do so is in October. For that reason, I'm actually hoping they don't decide to take the cases. That opens the door for the military to step in now and right the ship.

Just looking for the patriots! The best is yet to come!

In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication

I totally agree with you. I am tired of this dragging out.

(1) Show this thread

Land of the Free because of the Brave! #WWG1WGA Proud Trump Supporter! Facts Over Fear! Love my #MAGA family!

GREAT SUGGESTION!

We need to call more than once!!! And also call your Sentae and House and Sec of State Reps!! These are important actions we NEED to take to give voice to the will of "We The People"!!!

We all need to be more proactively involved and make our voices heard...after all these jerks work for us!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

all 85 (maybe more) 😀million of us need to call ..