Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

🤔 so many questions?

zionist (khazar) piece of shit

Here to help my friends and family understand what is happening to this government today. Feel free to contact. The war is not over. Faith!

the best part about this story is that the insurance company was partly owned by a Bush brother.

No coincidence

Two words
"CONTROLLED DEMOLITION"
and I was shadowbanned on Twitter after 25,000 views.
George was not a good guy.
9/11 We Remember

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Larry "Pull It" Silverstein

Red haired, red blooded Patriot... loves God, honesty, humor, loyalty and the one true POTUS. In it til the very end. #GodWins

Nothing, and I do mean nothing, surprises me anymore with these bastards. I hope they all hang.

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Greedy monster!

There is another one that needs to pay for their sins.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Thank you for sharing! Lots of great info there!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! God will show us the light! 🙏 WWG1WGA SilverSqueeze! Collapse the Fed! Bring back the Gold Standard

Of all of the rabbit holes ive gone down aboit 9/11 ive never come across this. thanks for sharing!