Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

This story is horrendous! We need to help get this mans story to the masses!
For the record I’ve never experienced White privilege, and I also believe there would be no racism without the media! 🌎☮️ #Oneness
🙏 Bernell Trammell 👼🏾🤍👼🤍
#wwg1wga

I never did either. I went to school where I was the minority. I used to get called White Cracker in Elementary School. I have been working myself since the 6th grade delivering newspapers. Both my parents worked and my dad often worked multiple jobs. He was passed over on promotions he deserved to Asian women that he actually trained. I will never forget how upset he was. We were always a hard working middle class family that was privileged only to have a GOD that was always there and a family that was filled with love. I despise the way the Democrats try to divide the races. So many of us have multiple races in our families. Most of us are so past racism. I should have known what the liberals had in mind when my biracial son was given homework, not once but twice asking him what he felt about biracial marriage and what his parents would think. Twice my son had to sit in a classroom where he was made to feel uncomfortable and hurt. That's Bill Gates Common Core for you.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it