Hmmm.... what happened the VERY NEXT DAY to completely distract from this press conference regarding the amount of money missing from the pentagon?
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Only people mentioned by @ThePatriotParty in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Just joined when VK recommended it on Twitter. Great to see my favorite anons on here!

In response Patriot Party to his Publication

for those who might not know...a missle hit the pentagon in the offices where all the financial records would have been kept. they said it was a plane attack during the 911 event, which is a lie.

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

I aven't forgotten it. and won't

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

9/11 twin towers fell to coverup the theft!

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response Bradley Thornton to his Publication

Known. Anything new about it?

(1) Show this thread

Well crap.... now I'm going down another new rabbit trail. :-)

#MAGA #wwg1wga #THESTORMISUPONUS & > THE BEST IS YET TO COME! Patriots stay strong to what you believe! YOU KNOW YOU ARE RIGHT!

In response Patriots Under God to her Publication

The statement "the truth hurts"
Is it actually physical pain or the pain of psychologically having to show yourself the truth? In turn, waiting for justice.

(1) Show this thread

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

Why is this a****** (war criminal) not executed?
...living comfortably in Taos, NM.

I remember him making that statement and my mouth fell open! I thought to myself how on earth does that amount of money just go missing??? kaboomba!!

Prayer Warrior for God Our Creator, Writer Poetry & Insights, Artist, HouseOfArt, Free Lance Photographer, Researcher #Justice #Truth

In response Iva Watson to her Publication

I thought the same thing.
It will all come out.

(1) Show this thread