Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

The policies of the left are going to leave many more this nation broke and homeless by 2025. If $15 minimum wage is passed it will force many businesses in rural areas to go out of business. A 15 dollar raise in an economy that is suffering the effects of a pandemic will only make matters worse. Joe Biden was the worst thing this country could have ever invited on itself. I'm beginning to think that maybe I was wrong to think people would wake up to the disaster we're heading to, but it's apparent that many may have to suffer before that happens. We're about to get the Venezuela treatment. God have mercy on all of us.
https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/02/dem-rep-khanna-we-dont-want-small-businesses-that-cant-afford-15-minimum-wage/

Gates better get busy maximizing yields on his synthetic farm then buy the harvest, processing and transport businesses cuz all other farmers having to pay 15 an hour will be history. Right... thats why.

In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MSshark in this post can reply

Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

In response Mark Shark to his Publication

Oh that's great! Just add more insult to misery. Thanks! Go ahead and rub more salt in the wound, because I don't think folks are in enough pain yet. With any luck they'll wipe most of us out with a vaccine first. Keep your fingers crossed.