Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Cheers, best trip with my son ever#FamilyIsEverything

Prayer Warrior for God Our Creator, Writer Poetry & Insights, Artist, HouseOfArt, Free Lance Photographer, Researcher #Justice #Truth

Looks like a new gold can!

Jesus, the name above all names. #PrayForAmerica #DigitalSoldiers #PrayforTrump #WWG1WGA #GodWins

interesting meaning of the name, Guinness 👇

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

In response Lightn_ Darkness to his Publication

The ancient celtic name was MagAongh which represented 3 gaelic words, Mag 'son of'. Aon 'one'. gus 'choice'.
The son of 'the chosen one'.
So who is the son of the chosen one ???

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Ypu always raise my vibes vk with this stuff. Thank you. Seriously ! Happens to be my favorite beer although I do not drink much nor often , If I have one beer, a Guiness is what I want ! Oh, and Joe Momtana happens to be my favprite QB. Great match

Jesus, the name above all names. #PrayForAmerica #DigitalSoldiers #PrayforTrump #WWG1WGA #GodWins

🤔Hmmmm. Interesting wording.
🤔The greatest player we haven't seen yet?
🤔The greatest play we haven't seen?
🍿
🍿
😊It's going to be glorious.
❤The Best is Yet to Come!
😎We will win! 🤜🤛🇺🇸
#GodWins

Perhaps a meaning is simply tied to the word related to Guinnes as in World Records- "Something Never Done Before"? The best is yet to come because of this feat.? Something took me to this page and video. I am not sure what the X marks the spot in it has to do with world records. Made me think of the QMap. https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/

"It's a name recognized around the world."

Hmmm.
I'm just wondering if these drops are part if this puzzle?...🧩

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Space Force
Got This.🙏✨

Space Force Origin
https://youtu.be/x619VW65l1Y

AFRL Space Force
https://youtu.be/H3NkFM3uBVU

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

The Player we don't Know yet.
Gold can Vibes 💫
#TheBestIsYetToCome

Long Game Focused down field.
😎🇺🇸

Great. Seen this video like 12 times. When do we get our President back? Anyone knows?

That Beer 🍻🍺looks amazing right this second!

***Perhaps someone can invent a Safe "ZOOM-Like" program and We could HAVE AN ANON HAPPY HOUR (est) at sometime??

How fun would that be?

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Noticed commericals have been dropping clues. "1776" and "best is yet to come" hehe.🤣🇺🇸

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

Yep, I haven't been tuned into much television here lately, but when freedom rings, you hear this certain frequency, and see its' manifestation, no matter where you are, or what you're doing... Freedom is right around the corner, and coming in a BIG way!✨🇺🇸✨

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸 Pro Speech, Pro Gun, Pro Trump, Pro Life, Pro Freedom. Proud Daughter of God, Proud Wife, Mom, Patriot. WWG1WGA

gave me chills!!!!

Watch the water......

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

The best is yet to come.

we need a montana 4th qtr comeback now

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

This is a great commercial. I believe I read somewhere that RC married into the Guiness family. Not sure if that is relevant.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Great commerical Joe M!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

The best there is 🦌🦌🦌👑🙏

Seeking truth from our sustainable homestead in the southern Pacific mountains of Costa Rica, and awakening folks with food is thy medicine.

Great commercial, and great beer, but I'm a bit partial to our black lager. 😉

Someone pointed out that he was sitting in seat 18. He is holding a glass of water while sitting in that seat. The rest of the video shows glasses of beer. - "Watch the water" ??? And the video is exactly 1 minute long. Not sure what the numbers mean.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Lucy One Two to her Publication

number 19 visible next to him --?

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Sure, the best is yet to come, but does he really know what that means?

./collective_vibes

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Well, well, well.

Best is Yet to Come

He isn't bad right? He was my favorite! If so Oh well, No one gets a pass. right?

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

now Parler has a goat label, similar to guiness.....

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Darn good Sync

5:55 PM = 555

Feb, 21 = 2-21

2021 = 2-21