Do you remember when CELINE DION LAUNCHED a LUCIFERIAN, GENDER NEUTRAL, CLOTHING LINE WITH PEDOPHILIA AND SATANIC MESSAGES? I do.

https://prepareforchange.net/2018/12/04/celine-dion-launches-luciferian-gender-neutral-clothing-line-with-pedophilia-and-satanic-messages/

#sra is real
#pizzagate is real
#PedoGate is real

#ProtectOurChildren

Only people mentioned by @Qbero17 in this post can reply

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Pretty sure it's shut down & she's extinct.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Yes indeed I do - Vigilant Citizen did a very disturbing & informative article on it a while back
And she is really a he, & looked pretty rough the last time I saw it
Guess that happens when your adrenochrome suppy gets cut off

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

would not be suprised if she is a male.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Yes, i remember seeing the commercial during the superbowl a few years ago. She is a sick C**T

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

These people are sick.

(1) Show this thread

Love my President Donald J. Trump... United We Stand... WWG1WGA Trust The Plan!!!!!

this 1 is an evil individual... such a waste of breathe