EPA Approves Chemical ‘Air Treatment’ Against COVID, Despite Known Health Hazards

Georgia and Tennessee are the first states to gain approval to diffuse a chemical known to trigger asthma and other serious respiratory illnesses throughout government buildings, healthcare, and food processing facilities, and intrastate transportation.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/epa-approves-chemical-air-treatment-covid-health-hazards/?fbclid=IwAR0Xw7nL3-nIBuE4TLLz1b7cZXvhcJMQWCsNcofWReJB6edyaLVqYL6D4T0

Only people mentioned by @Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

We need to rid our selves of the EPA and not allow for any of this shit to be sprayed anywhere in the US.

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

We are completly under attack. How do we stop its madness???

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

They want to treat us like we are an out of control noxious weed.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yeah, I saw commercials with JayLo, DeNiro and more talking about 'safe' buildings, which we all know means 'unsafe'. Isn't it amazing how celebrities who we loved and supported couldn't give 2 sh*t's about any of us. They are nothing but trash.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Enough is enough! This needs to be stopped...!

Land of the Free because of the Brave! #WWG1WGA Proud Trump Supporter! Facts Over Fear! Love my #MAGA family!

OMG This is a HORRIBLE idea! We are already dealing with chemtrails, GMO, over-vaccination, fouride, etc! How do we stop this???