#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins

Found this again...I could watch this over & over.
Please share. I bet someone really needs to hear this-I did.
wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

love this very calming to the soul

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

Great Video, but 1 thing is bugging me, why is the flag on the wall mounted backwards? that is a sign of things are wrong! wake up people, tell everyone you know to wake up,, and STOP watching EVERYTHING on TELL- A _VISION, its either lies or distraction ALL OF IT!!!

Git up and lets go! LOVE IT - yes, I too needed to hear that!

Thank You

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Yes, and thank you.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Oh how I love this guy and I would love nothing more to meet him one day to give him a huge hug. He is absolutely beautiful. I just love him. Thanks for bringing him by again.

huaahhh! Motivated, motivated down right motivated. You check me out, you check me out. Now drop and hit your face this lethal weapon is gonna rock this place. Huaahh!

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God 🙏 Family 👨‍👩‍👦 Country 🇺🇸 Freedom 🟥 WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

i hope this brave man knows just how many of us he's helped with this video! it's funny that it always recirculates just when we all need to hear it... God's timing!!

thanks for sharing it! 👍

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Love this..... crying! We are all a bit worn down and know that there is still a long road ahead but this just really helped. Thanks 💗

MUCH respect to this soldier, God bless.

Wondered many a time over the decades who God was gonna raise up younger, male and female. AMEN, I KNEW HE was but nice to put faces to this new generation.

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

Wow! over here shedding tears.....those words.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

awesome! i needed that tonight! ❤️

Patriot MAGA ❤️🇺🇸❤️My God, Country and my President Trump. Ready to take our country back ! WWG1WGA 💫 IFB

do you yebe a direct link ?

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Kelly Haynes to her Publication

no, this is all i have.
i do have this in my twitter profile-i posted it there months ago.
if i can get the time & find it there-i'll send it to you.
even though i was suspended-i can still look through my past tweets!

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot...Wwg1wga.....JFKjr lives

i think i have watched this 100 times. each time that beautiful young man's words hit me right in the gut! i hope he knows what his 60 second video has done for so many! may the good lord bless him!

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

HE'S REPEATING WHAT JUAN, LIN, SIMON & OTHERS HAVE SAID.#WeThePeople NEED TO GET UP & STAND WITH THEM. IT'S OUR COUNTRY & LIBERTY TO DEFEND!
BRILLIANT! #wwg1wga

God and Country! Retired Psychiatric RN, USA Patriot 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸WWG1WGA

This made me cry. I needed this. Thank you!

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

God bless this man! love love love it!!!

Christian; Conservative; Constitutionalist; Here for President Trump & My Constitutional Republic! #MAGA #WWG1WGA - Queen of typos!

This video is WONDERFUL! Speechless as I can't find the words to describe how inspirational it is... LOVE THIS GUY... WELL SPOKEN... WHERE SOME OF US NEEDED THIS KIND OF ENCOURAGEMENT!

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Frog Bandit to her Publication

would love to meet him & give him a big hug!! i wonder if he has any idea how much this means to so many. i hope he does.

(1) Show this thread

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

i needed it♥️ thank you