Only people mentioned by @BrowardBravado in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication

It ain't over ;)
It's just beginning :)

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

🍿🍿🍿 This is the best movie ive ever lived through! I am so glad that God helped me through chemo and im still alive to watch the surprise ending!#wwg1wga 🔔

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Congratulations! Today is the 20th anniversary of my son's diagnoses of a. hildhood cancer when he was 2 years old. Today he is an alive and well 22 year old and a senior in college. I have drawn from that time during this one. we werent given alot of hope then. on the surface it doesnt look like we have a lot of hope for thsi country but my faith drives me on just like it did 20 years ago! Be bleeses my fellow American! I am happy you are here to experience this miracle! I think its called a " double portion!"

(1) Show this thread

Will Biden get arrested? Was the election invalid?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csy7MFHq4NA

In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication

Badbiden can be p. of a corporation that does not exist anymore. America is now a republic.#Fooked

(1) Show this thread

Thanks! Just in time to see a great part.
A bright future is coming ;-)

The best is yet to come!
He is my President!!!