Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Lol! So True.
Please Share.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQCTeGKHsVc&t=8s THIS. Found it by accident this AM watching a David Icke vid. Jordan Peterson. People can share this with friends and family without dumping all of the 'crazy' on them at once. It can be an eye opener in a very delicate way and will encourage people to seek their own truth.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

But then, what is normal anyway?
It's too strict of a definition that is supposed to fall within certain parameters on a "bell curve" graph

I always thought I was "normal" but others didn't 😛
I was always different & never quite fit - I learned to adapt but I'm still very different 😆

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

The good ones always are.

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

I knew i would fit in someday. 😂🤣🤣

Haha, yep. That's a badge I've had to earn my whole life not that I had a choice. Now that I'm in my 50's, it's all payed off. Own it free and clear!

🤣😂🤣 TAFKAG!

Love my President Donald J. Trump... United We Stand... WWG1WGA Trust The Plan!!!!!

yuppers