Lady Gaga Oreos need to be recalled!
Pedo symbol is on one of them.
"Chromatica" written on the cookie > Her album name which is eerily too close to Chromatic DNA models & Chromatin fibers of DNA. 😳
"Chromatin is a complex of DNA and protein found in cells. Its primary function is packaging long DNA molecules into more compact, denser structures. This prevents the strands from becoming tangled and also plays important roles in reinforcing the DNA during cell division, preventing DNA damage, and regulating gene expression and DNA replication."
Boycott Gaga
Boycott Oreo

Divinely directed🙏🏻Twit will NOT have the last say. Can’t keep an anjill w/ wings down. Not my 1st rodeo. Digger🕵🏻‍♀️& Bread Baker🍞🐸

In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication

I did this from Gaga's (Pluto) chromatica video a year ago.
The crystals in the desert are the representation of the crystal in our brain 🧠
The pedo logo is over the 3rd eye 👁.

2. I whipped this one up real quick to point out also, that the one cookie is a fetus / embryo / baby in the womb. It is to look to appear be Gaga in those obnoxious heels she wears but it really is not. I believe that is a baby and people are to be eating the baby.

In response Anjill oflight to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Anjilloflight in this post can reply

the star eat their own placentas they have it put on pill form...the kardashians and the shaws of sunst they bragged about cannibalism on national tv

Hang 'em disgusting pukes

Divinely directed🙏🏻Twit will NOT have the last say. Can’t keep an anjill w/ wings down. Not my 1st rodeo. Digger🕵🏻‍♀️& Bread Baker🍞🐸

In response GrannyKate Awake to her Publication

Aint that the truth!!!

(1) Show this thread

I agree! Havent bought Oreo Cookies in @20 years. Too much garbage in them. As a Holistic Practitioner, raised by generations of Natural Healers, you learn to recognize Crap for what it is. If you read the ingredients, and you have no idea what they are, DON'T EAT IT. No matter how good it tastes.

I wonder what there made from???? Joking!!!! I think we already know!!! They are Monsters!!!!!!

Digital Creator ✯ Memes ✯ OG Content ✯ #Based ✟ ✯ #MAGA ✯ #OnlyFrensMemes ✯ #Dilley300 ✯ #SaltyArmy

Fucking disgusting. I seriously hate these "people." Damnit I want justice AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3. I might as well keep going. I can add my previous graphic of the processional of the equinoxes to the#symbolism on the original Oreo cookie.
Note 📝 how the photon light designed. The Great Pyramid of Giza (For Energy, Not a tomb!), CERN energy design, & then more symbolism in our faces.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

5:5

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

All Oreo cookies are satanic. I stop buying them when my daughter show me a tik tok explaining it. There are a lot of young people on Tik Tok spreading the truth as per my daughter, they dont get into politics but they get into all this products with aborted fetus inside, and satanic signs.
I have stopped buying a lot of things because of my teen daughter who is totally awake. Thank God.

(4) Show this thread

She is so gross, I hate her so much. I kind of like her music but she acts like a satanic ghoul and I hope she is thrown in jail, or worse