Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Those responsible deserve to be frozen to death!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Biden Did WHAT? Comminted crimes against humanity? Trying to freeze the people to near death. Way to go Biden supporters!!! Sad part could People who voted for BIDEN be partially to blame for these crimes? hahaha just messing with them. Those voters are clueless , many dont know they are alive. MY OPINION which was once okay in America. hahaha NO!!!!! BIDEN removed my freedom of opinion too? Damnn

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

My liberal friends fight back with MsM articles and claim this is not true. I’m sick of the bull from them.

I am Trump supporting conservative. Patriot!

how does a president control a states power choices? i think that would be the states choice and if i was govenor i would tell biden to shove it up his ass. i would produce the energy my state needs.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

👀🤔

I love God USA 🇺🇸Family Is Everything #SaveOurChildren My President Is Trump2020 ProLife A2 A1 Patriot WWG1WGA I Follow Back

Pure Idiots 😡😡😡😡😡