46 pecent...
"The new poll by Suffolk University-USA Today found a whopping 46 percent of Republicans are willing to leave the GOP in order to a join new party created by Donald Trump."

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

And JFK = 27

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Already GONE!

real number i suspect is even higher.

numbers are too low

Absofuckinglutely! As far as I'm concerned..the Republican Party died January 6th! I've been a Republican for decades..but that night was the end for me..it was the straw that broke the camels back.

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

my first thought is that this is a suppression poll. actual number is much much higher.

seems low. prob suppressed in some way. i think its 70%+++

The Republican Party has been on a downward spiral for some time now. After the 2020 election & the Jan. 6th. SH*TSHOW, that put the final nail in their coffin. If President Trump forms another Party I have no doubt the Republican Party will be fighting with the Independents on the ticket for who has a better turnout.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

They haven't even noticed we left twitter.

nearly double that I imagine 89% leaves Party to follow Trump.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Wonder how many Democrats would join Trump's new political party. Just 10% of D's + 46% R's = 56% = MAJORITY. 😎

Denver, CO digital soldier #wwg1wga #Maga #QArmy #3dto5d #thestormisuponus. The above pic is Castle Rock, CO - close to where I live.

DEM and GOP are establishments that need to be smashed into 1000 tiny pieces.

Would Texas be warmer with Ted Cruz???

View the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T7RB8evpqs