FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO IGNORE WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU , How about now.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only people mentioned by @ARTLeDOUX in this post can reply

In response Art Ledoux to his Publication

Could someone post sauce on when and where she said this to share to my liberal friends. That would be super helpful. 🙏

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

I would eat dirt! no way I would ever ask that#itch for anything let alone Beg her!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

This Fake VP is so clueless. They are so stupid they actually think they got away with their corruption. not even a chance did they get a Victory. Just a matter of time.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts