Follow up Question to earlier post: If Patriots are in control and we have already won and are just watching a movie (we have also been told that numerous times) why then are bad things to good people still happening? If Biden is Bidan and signing fake executive orders, why are people losing their jobs? Why did HAARP hit Texas? Why are good innocent people (sheep) getting the deadly vaccine? I believe in GOD, I know there is plan, but it is confusing and often contradictory to what we think. I admit, patience has NEVER been one of my virtues. We have been told to question everything, well, I have more questions than answers.

Holding the line with toes and fingers crossed and praying.

Only people mentioned by @PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply

Patriot Artists 🇺🇸 Peace Love Light & Laughter for All #WethePeople #GodWins #Artists4Trump #Freedom #SavetheChildren #wwg1wga

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

Us Hippies often ponder and discuss this greatly. We have determined that it comes down to Foreign interference. Our Military has to secure the nation from foreign invaders as well as domestic traitors, and we just can't know anything about that until after the fact. think 30 years of selling secrets to ccp, Iran, russia, Ukraine, and the list goes on...

Youre reading my mind. Im as loyal as any of you and im trying very hard to keep the faith and trust the plan but in the meantime alot of damage is being done and alot of people being hurt. I just hope it all starts making sense real soon.

Totally agree with you. I've heard that Trump will write E.O.s nullifying everything Biden does but the jobs are lost and the vaccines given. How do you undo the vaccine's negative effects?If they are as bad as many doctors say then why is the CDC allowed to vaccinate for a virus with a 99+% survival rate?

In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication

med beds

(1) Show this thread

You echo many of my concerns. and the people who say that people have been executed and all this crazy crap is being done behind the scenes concern me. People follow Q because it's supposedly God-fearing humans working to disband the Cabal. Not because Q is God or vice-verse. It should go without saying that God is ultimately in charge. That's not the point here. The point is that if Q and "The Plan" are real, then there seems to be zero assurances but rather every indication that innocent people and patriots are on the losing end of this battle. And when you mention that, someone calls it "optics" and further gets me wondering who the real sheep are.

In response True North to her Publication

You raise some valid points. I know military timing is very important but the time may come when patience is lost. I hope not. I still believe there is "the Plan" but some are losing hope. Frankly, I'm amazed at the Patriots restraint.

(1) Show this thread

imo this is pay back for blocking immigration surge. Evil!!!

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Good afternoon/evening. I share some of the exact concerns. From a God perspective, I tend to relay it like this: evil has to exist to motivate good actions. Otherwise, we would already live in a dystopian society. As far as what Trump is saying or doing, I will believe it when I see it spoken without code. I do see trafficking ops concluding, I am convinced T Barnwell was doing HRC at the inaug, I don't believe real Bdan skipped up steps onto Marine 1. I have done a lot more research since being here, so I've increased my knowledge base, but telling people to do something (hold the line, watch the movie, eat popcorn) while actually physically doing little beyond having a relationship w/ a computer and a shadowy online fam is disturbing. Ppl have sacrificed relationships w/their flesh and blood family which is just as isolating as masks or social distancing. Some value systems would have you agree to disagree, but not going so far as to lose your real life family/friend connections.

USA = the greatest nation on earth b/c of our constitution that protects individual liberties. The Left is trying to destroy it. #KAG ❤️🇺🇸

I believe every legal avenue must still be pursued. Watch the Supreme Court happenings tomorrow.

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

Exactly my thoughts after going through the happenings of this past week here in Texas. So many people have lost so much, and many have lost their lives, for what? Several friends and acquaintances have taken the vaccine because they they are listening to the news. Why? All for a fooking shit show political game! I am holding the line and staying in prayer, but, like you, patience has NEVER been my best virtue.

Going into town yesterday and seeing how many (sheep) are still wearing masks a year later had me so angry. I told one couple, "if we can survive 80 hours with NO power or water in -10° temperatures then you don't need a damn mask, so take it off and take your freedom back. I told them that I have never worn a mask and am not starting now! They looked at each other and said "has it really been a year?" And took it off.

At what point are we going to stop holding onto "the hope and change" mentality and join together and fight back! My pissed level is off the fooking chart

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

The Deep State is still active and children are still being rescued! Trumps#1 priority is saving the children and then taking down the Deep State and then bringing in the new Republic and NESARA. Be patient the task is huge, but victory is coming!! People are getting the vaccine out of fear or they are essential workers and their employer is forcing them to keep their job. Trump said he would have the military check the vaccine, and they found it was not tested or trials completed. The Deep state is pushing to vaccine, so beware of what you put in your body.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

these people are trying to save the world from evil its gonna take some time thers a shit load of evil doers out there to round up. we are at war and there is always casualties and not always from a bullet. keep the faith,hold the line do what you can to keep your sanity 🐸🐸🐸

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

23237 👆🏼2371 🐸 I am but a simple frog here to Make Earth Great Again 🇺🇸 God Wins 🤸🏻‍♀️ God is Within 😇

Simple, We are at war. If this was the war that was planned by the cabal 90% of the population would have been wiped out. There are casualties to war. This route, that we may not understand, is the least amount of causualties possible. No civil war, to world war, some causualties but that is minimal compared to what it could have been. Hang in there, we are almost there.

yes id love to know that answer as well and our very own potus pushed for the vaccine.....i dont understand that part

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

I think at one point he was working with the info he was given. Towards the end, he stopped talking about it. Correct me if I am wrong- I was a bit disconnected at the time. I do recall stories towards the end of the "outrage" the back up vaccines (which were supposed to be used as the second injection) were not there-MSM said he let the reserves go empty. Really ridiculous, if you consider the logistics in him doing such a thing. Like he's holding the door closed to new deliveries. I thought, well, if the story is true, maybe that was his way of slowing it down. I do not have anything other than playing a chess game methodology to prove that.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

I think at one point he was working with the info he was given. Towards the end, he stopped talking about it. Correct me if I am wrong- I was a bit disconnected at the time. I do recall stories towards the end of the "outrage" the back up vaccines (which were supposed to be used as the second injection) were not there-MSM said he let the reserves go empty. Really ridiculous, if you consider the logistics in him doing such a thing. Like he's holding the door closed to new deliveries. I thought, well, if the story is true, maybe that was his way of slowing it down. I do not have anything other than playing a chess game methodology to prove that.

(3) Show this thread